We are the shared service center and with the help of more than 400 employees we deliver quality services and solutions to the whole world MANN + HUMMEL from Nova Ves in Třebíč and from Brno. With more than 10 years of experience, we are one of the most widespread centers in the shared services sector in Central Europe.
We will develop your potential and offer you a wide range of personal development and career growth.
Looking for a change or a new challenge? We are looking for new talent! Join us and you!
Service Desk Analyst with Polish
- Monitor incoming tickets in particular language queue in ServiceNow
- Answer phone calls on IT helpdesk phone queue
- Log incidents and requests in the Service management tool
- Solve issues or fulfill request on 1st level based on the knowledge objects
- Transfer tickets to higher level of support, collecting needed information from users, translation of the initial ticket into English language
- Pro-actively communicate with end-users on high professional level
- Excellent knowledge of Polish language (C1) and English language (B2)
- Another language is an advantage (Czech, French, German, Spanish)
- High school education or university degree
- Knowledge and experience with ticketing tools is an advantage
- Basic ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented approach
- Analytical thinking and common sense
- Interest in IT and learning new things
What can you find in M+H?
- Perspective and interesting work in a prosperous company
- Personal and professional development
- Friendly environment
- Everyday use of foreign languages
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours + home office possibility
- 13 salary
- Lunch vouchers
- 1 100 CZK in netto per month for free-life activities
- Pension or life insurance contribution
- 3 500 CZK per year for public transportation
- Relax zone in the office
- Cultural and social events for employees
- Other benefits and allowances according to the high standard of social program
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your CV in English. Your materials will be kept confidential. Feedback expect in about 2 weeks.
By sending of the CV in response to this job advertisement you agree with processing of your personal data in extent contained in the sent CV (or enclosed documents) for purpose and period of the selection process for the job position.
I hereby confirm by my signature that the above personal data and information is true, accurate and complete. I agree with the fact that this data (and possibly also other information specified in the attached CV, and possibly also my photo will be administered, processed and filled in the HR database of MANN+HUMMEL Service s.r.o. / MANN+HUMMEL (CZ) in compliance with Act on protection of personal data no. 101/2002 Coll. as amended for the purpose of my getting in a job with the company. This consent shall remain valid until it is revoked in writing.
Informace o pozici
Technická 2851/15, 616 00 Brno-Královo Pole, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, příspěvek na dopravu, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, 13. plat, dovolená více než 5 týdnů
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Polština (pokročilá), Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
MANN + HUMMEL (CZ) v.o.s.
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
KontaktMANN + HUMMEL (CZ) v.o.s.